Amy's party ideas


Party Invites













{Real Parties} Strawberry Lemonade Party Ideas


A Sweet Party for a Sweet 5 year old ~ Kristina of Modern Frills shared her Strawberry Lemonade party with us and we just had to show you all!  Be sure to check out her Etsy Shop too! 

Strawberry Tank from Modern Frills & Headband from Sweetharts
Kristina shares her party details:

"Strawberry Lemonade is a favorite of the birthday girl so it was an easy choice for the party theme.  Stefanie of Anna and Blue Paperie took my ideas and created a perfect vintage inspired birthday invitation along with party printables to coordinate with the theme.   

Strawberry Lemonade Invitation
Once the invitations were in the mail, I began the dessert table preparations.  I started by looking for a white tablecloth that had a vintage feel.  I was unable to find exactly what I was looking for so I purchased a simple white tablecloth from Target.  I went with a size larger than I actually needed.  After cutting the tablecloth down to the correct size and hemming the edge, I used the extra fabric to add a simple ruffle around the edges.

Strawberry Lemonade Party Dessert Table
The backdrop of the dessert table was made using the "Happy Birthday" banner by Anna and Blue Paperie.  I also made a few fabric flowers from  vintage inspired kitchen towels and some remnant fabric using fabric stiffener (purchased at a local craft store) and a tutorial from Jones Design Company.

Strawberry Lemonade & Cookies
The rest of the dessert table came together with cupcakes, fresh strawberries and some amazing cookies by Callye of The Adventures of Sweet Sugarbelle.  The birthday girl and her friends sipped lemonade and danced in tutus with her dance teacher.  It was a perfect day!"

Sweet Birthday Girl
We love this party!  Thank you for sharing it with us, Kristina!!!

Vendor Credits...