Amy's party ideas


Party Invites













Olivia the Pig Party {Real Party}


Every once in a while, I fall in love with theme that is perfect for a little girl!  I adore Olivia the Pig!  I love the simplicity of the illustrations, the accent of RED, and her logic is hysterical.  So, when I was in the party store over Easter break and discovered Olivia the Pig partyware, my mind immediately began coming up with ideas for how fun an Olivia party can be!

Andrea of Sweet Bambinos created the perfect Olivia party for her own daughter and has graciously shared it with us!  I will let the photos speak for themselves...I do think one of my favorite details is the text banner with a saying that sums it all up!


Custom Invitations & Photo Booth Props












Pin It


What a beautiful party!  To see even more details, be sure to see Andrea's blog and you can get all of her Olivia themed printables in her shop!  

VENDORS:

Party Styling:  Sweet Bambinos
Oreo Cookies:  Sweeties by Kim
Backdrop Tissue Garland:  Party Cheap
Favor Boxes & Lollipop Holders:  Sweet Bambinos
Fabric and Backdrop Curtain: Ikea
Necklaces: Dollar Tree
Paper Cups, Polka Dot Containers & Balloons: Shop Sweet Lulu
Pop Corn Containers: Oriental Trading

And here are some additional items that would fit perfectly with this theme if you are planning your own Olivia the Pig Party!  And remember, "Rule #8:  Never miss a very important party!"