Amy's party ideas


Party Invites













{Real Parties I've Styled} My Grandmother is 100 today!


 My sweet grandmother turned 100 over the weekend!  So we all headed to see her and celebrate with 100 cupcakes.  My mom made mini cupcakes and served them up on a cute cake stand!  My grandmother had her 4 children & their spouses, 7 grandchildren and their spouses, & 6 of her great grandchildren all there to celebrate this special day!

My job was to make the cupcake toppers...all 200 of them to be exact!  I didn't know what I was going to create until an hour before we left to drive to my Aunt & Uncle's house.  I had purchased some paper straws from Hey Yo Yo...this really cute etsy shop...and the straws came with paper flags to print and attach. (They are so much fun!  You will see them again when I post about the Circus Carnival party we put on for my business partner's twin goddaughters...but I digress!)

Personalized Birthday Cupcake Toppers


Anyways, I loved the idea of a flag topper so I created one for my sweet grandmother and put my relatives to work the night before cutting and wrapping the toothpicks.  A tip:  I printed them on full sheet sticker sheets so all we had to do was cut, peel, & stick!

Flag Cupcake Toppers
Pin It
I thought they turned out really cute!  And I just loved seeing my grandmother's face on all of the toppers!  Everyone loved them...and you could easily do it with any picture!  So, if you are looking for the perfect personalized cupcake topper, let me know...I would be happy to make some for you! 

UPDATE: MARCH 21, 2012  I have just added these to my Etsy shop