Amy's party ideas


Party Invites













Cupcakes In A Jar


My son's teacher loved to bake...for Valentine's Day all of the kids got homemade cake pops!  I was in awe because I have tried to make cake pops but mine were a disaster...I will leave those to the pros.  But I love the idea of homemade confections and if it's pretty simple, even I can pull off a result that compares to Martha!  So when she sent me this idea, I had to share it!  I cannot wait to try it and the possibilities are endless.

Cupcakes in a Jar!  Who came up with this idea?  It's brilliant!  Frosting and cake...no better combination.  For the recipe, check out this original blog post by Glory of Glorious Treats.

Orange Dreamsicle Cupcakes in a Jar by Glorious Treats

And who can resist Red Velvet Cupcakes in a Jar...these would be perfect for holiday celebrations...Christmas, Valentine's Day, Fourth of July, and so many more!

Red Velvet Cupcakes in a Jar by Cakies

Cakies provides a beautiful detailed DIY tutorial on how to create these fabulous treats!  I want to see what you create.  Send your photos to me and I will post them here and share them with all of our readers.

Happy Baking!