Amy's party ideas


Party Invites













{Ask Amy} Super Hero Party Ideas


I loved Wonder Woman when I was a little girl!  I used to have the "Under-Roos" and I thought they were my costume.  I even had a real Wonder Woman costume when I got a little older for trick-or-treating.  Recently a friend of mine asked for my help in throwing a Super Hero party for her daughter who is turning four.  She will be Wonder Woman!  So I threw together some inspiration and thought I would share it with you.


I love all of these ideas and there are so many really great ones out there!  I had to include the photo of this little Wonder Woman too!  What a great idea and this would make great invitations as well as a perfect touch to the party table decor!


And last but not least, the photo booth!  I love this super idea from Anders Ruff!  A few great photo props and this is so easy and what a fun way to capture a lasting memory of all of your guests.  Print photos from the photo booth and include them in your thank you notes for a personal touch.


Be sure to check out my Pinterest board to see all the vendor details and photography credits on all of these amazing photos, party ideas and even more that I didn't include here.  Happy planning!