Amy's party ideas


Party Invites













Halloween Party & Decor Inspirations


 Halloween!  My favorite holiday of the year...my little one and I have some yearly traditions that bring out the spooky in all of us!  I will be sharing more of those later.  But today, I wanted to share this fabulous inspiration board created by Keisha of Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams!  She was kind enough to share this with me and I just love the fresh take on the season's spooky decorations!



Be sure to check out Keisha's blog to find all the photography credits and locations on the web where you can see more about each of these inspirations!

And my favorite from the whole board, deserves another look!  I love the chair swags photographed from a Halloween wedding created by Blue Moon Events and shared on The Sweetest Occasion.  Be sure to link through and see all of the gorgeous details created for this one-of-a-kind event!  I have got to try making my own chair swags...I just love these!









Hmmm...maybe I need to tag this as inspiration for a wedding one day!

And one last image I just have to share with you!  I LOVE these for homemade ghost costumes!  Seriously, how cute are these and how much fun would it be to create a photo like this to use for your Halloween party invitations or greetings?  This idea and photo was created by Bird & Banner!


Happy Haunting!