Amy's party ideas


Party Invites













{Parties I've Styled} Spooktacular Halloween Party


When my son was born, I started collecting Halloween decorations.  Growing up, I was the one who hand crafted all of our construction paper decorations and lovingly taped them up every year and my sweet mother gave me free reign over where & how I decorated for Halloween.  So the love for this fun holiday has been growing all these years.

Being in the party world, I discovered a new line of products that I have come to ADORE!  If you don't know about Glitterville, you need to!  And Halloween happens to be the creator's favorite holiday.  I have been wishing to add Glitterville pieces to my collection for some time now and I have finally started!  I purchased this punch bowl and was instantly inspired to create a new line of Spooktacular Printable Party Goods.


Pink, Orange & Black are combined to create a fresh take on the season's traditional color combinations! Black flowered fabric is the perfect backdrop to set this palate off. Hot pink, orange & black candies & treats round out this candy bar. Gumballs in complimentary colors are used for an eye-catching addition to our candy bar.






We cannot wait to host our party and each winner of our pumpkin carving contest will be going home with one of my favorite treats...keepsake Halloween treat boxes from Glitterville!  We wish you all a Spooky Halloween!

Vendor Credits:
Styling & Creative Design:  Amy Croushorn, Amy's Party Ideas
Party Printables:  Party Invites
Owl, Pumpkin, Cat Treat Boxes:  Glitterville
Party Flags (shown on party straws):  Party Invites
Jack-o-Lantern Punch Bowl:  Glitterville
Candy Bar Candy:
Pink Gumballs
Orange Gumballs
Black Gumballs
Pink Rock Candy
Orange Rock Candy
Black Rock Candy
Mini Meringue Candy
Pink Jellybeans
Orange Jellybeans