Amy's party ideas


Party Invites













{Ask Amy} Valentine's Day Sweet Shoppe


I was recently asked for some ideas for a Valentine's Sweet Shoppe!  I love this theme and there are no shortage of ideas, images & fabulous party people who have spent the time effortlessly showing you how easy it is to pull off a Sweet Party!

Here are some of my favorites which have all been pinned to my Pinterest Board.  So, sit back, browse through and get inspired!  Don't miss the free printables from Party Box Design below!  You have everything you need to pull off the sweetest event!


Pin It


I adore this little girl sitting on a table full of pink sweets!  Love that heart garland too!  This next set is from the very talented Anders Ruff!  I love everything the do and you can get all of the printables used in this photo shoot from their shop.








Pin It


And for all of you DIY enthusiasts, don't miss these FREE printables from Party Box Design.  They are extremely talented and I just love their designs!  This set even includes treat boxes!  So grab a large bag of conversation hearts and fill up your own box to give to your valentines this year!









Pin It


Have a SWEET Valentine's Day!  XO XO