Amy's party ideas


Party Invites













{Real Parties I've Styled} Little Mermaid Tea Party


I really do love styling parties!  And I don't have a little girl of my own, so when I get the opportunity to plan a girly party, it is really fun!  I recently got to pull together this Little Mermaid Princess Ariel tea party for a precious little girl who was turning 5. It was her first party at home and it was a real treat to be a part of such a special event!

Pin It

I love new party themes because I get an opportunity to create new printables!  I especially enjoy taking a licensed character theme and creating an experience that feels like a beautiful party with touches of handmade items while still incorporating the products that are available in the big box stores that our children love so much.

I used themed party plates, napkins & cupcake toppers with Princess Ariel on them and added coordinating solids & custom printables to pull the entire theme together.  My best tip is to rent tables, chairs, cloth tablecloths & chair sashes!  It is inexpensive and makes a huge impact in your overall look! 

All of the guests came in their favorite princess costume.  They listened to Disney Princess birthday music while they embellished foam crowns & paper wands.  Princess Ariel arrived and hosted a tea party for all of the girls.  Ariel prepared an etiquette lesson during the tea party which was just precious!

Tea sandwiches were served along with homemade Princess Crown sugar cookies, fresh fruit, veggies & dip and pink lemonade served in glass milk bottles adorned with royal labels announcing the special day!  (Psst...my biggest party secret!  Purchase bottled Starbucks Frappucinos and keep the containers to have your own set of glass milk bottles at a fraction of the cost!)

All of the girls had a wonderful time...they danced and sang with Ariel and enjoyed their royal day full of magic!

Vendors:

Party Styling:  Amy Croushorn of Amy's Party Ideas
Printables:  Party Invites
Cake:  Henri's Bakery
Party Straws:  Hey Yo Yo
Linen Rentals: Cover-Ups
Little Mermaid Plates & Napkins:  Hallmark
Little Mermaid Cupcake Toppers:  Wilton
Foam Princess Crowns: Fun Express
Paper Wands:  Amazon
Princess Wand Candy Molds:  Amazon