Amy's party ideas


Party Invites













Hop On Over Easter Party! {Real Parties I've Styled}




Hoppy Easter!  I love the holidays and I never miss an opportunity to create a fun afternoon for the kids to enjoy!  I hope you enjoy our little gathering and I hope you are inspired to have some fun with your friends and family this Easter!

Easter Party Ideas

bunny birthday party ideas

Easter Party Ideas

Easter Party Ideas


peeps

Easter Party Ideas

bunny birthday party ideas

















Pin It


Vendors:
Party Printables:  Party Invites
Green & White Patterned Plates:  Mara Mi for Target...currently sold at Target (not available online)
Bunny Candy Mold:  currently sold at Target (not available online)
Bunny Candy Mold Tutorial (I just found this!  After I had created my own...but this is a great resource if you have any doubts!)
Green & White Party Straws:  Hey Yo Yo
Bird's Nests Tutorial
Small Carrot Sugar Decorations: Layer Cake Shop